Friday, September 3, 2010

Nuffnang!

Okay, today we were discussing about our future career and all sorts of nonsenses.
I quote Chrishen- "I've always been dreaming of staying at home, and making money without working. I'll stop working when I reach 50. This is what I've been dreaming of since I was 5." 
It's amazing what a 5-year old kiddo can think of nowadays. O.o
Anyways, I've decided to put up some Nuffnang ads as you can see up there ^ and over there >
Hold on, are you a friend of mine?
If it's a yes, kindly click on the ads whenever you see them. 
I promise you a treat in the future when I start earning millions. (:
If it's a NO, you'll be cursed for eternity
*evil and sinister laugh*
Come on, be a friend and click click on the ads. 
It's not a difficult thing to do, just raise you finger and lower it with a little pressure.
And I'll earn a cent from you. (:
Thanks! Ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment