Monday, October 11, 2010

Hmm.

Couldn't sleep.
Had so many things in my mind.
I finally decided to try sleeping with some music on.
Since yesterday I had three songs stuck in my head.
* The Only Exception - Paramore
*Sorry - Buckcherry
*Gravity - John Mayer
I had these songs repeated continuously until 
I thought I fell asleep.
The feeling was different, it's like 
I'm just lost in another world of my own.
It felt weird but I don't know, it just felt nice.
Oh.
Yesterday was the 10/10/10 day.
Yeah so much for some auspicious, lucky, blablabla day.
When I woke up, 
I was expecting a bag of gold in front of my eyes.
But no, all i see is my guitar.
Screwwww superstitions.
(:
Hmm I think I've not really wasted my 10/10/10.
Did a few stuff.
Learnt singing myself,
Learnt to play Sorry by Buckcherry,
Hmm..
Confessed to a girl?
(:  

No comments:

Post a Comment