Sunday, October 17, 2010

SPONGEBOB!




I SMELL THE SMELLY SMELL OF SOMETHING THAT SMELLS SMELLY!  :D


Yea, I was just Google-ing for Sponegebob.
And the yellow sponge just made my day.
Seriously, I love the yellow dude, and his
super genius best friend, 
PATRICK STAR.



He's my idol. (:
Anywaysss I found 101 quotes from Spongebob.
I love this. 


1 - Spongebob: "No, Gary. I like wearing my underwear like this!"

2 - Spongebob: "Oh well, I guess I'm not wearing any pants today!"

3- Spongebob: "SOAP...SOAP...WHAT IS SOAP?"

4 - Spongebob: "Moss always points to civilization."

5- Spongebob: "Oh my god! A floating shopping list! Ahhh!"

6- Spongebob: "Somebody call the police! There's a pants thief on the loose!"

7 - Squidward: "This city needs to be destroyed!!! Or at least painted another color."

8 - Squidward: "Oh! I didn't realize it was happy hopping moron day!"

9 - Mr. Krabs: "I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly."

10 - Patrick : "Sandy's a girl!?"

11 - Patrick: "I can't see my forehead!"

12 - Patrick: "Rectangles!"

13 - Patrick: "MY NAME'S NOT RICK!"

14 - Patrick: "I'm Squidward! I'm Squidward! I'm Squidward Squidward Squidward!"

15 - Patrick: "I wumbo, you wumbo, he she we wumbo, wumboing, wumbology, they study of wumbo...come on Spongebob, this is first grade!"

16 - Patrick: "Stupid inflatable pants!"

17 - Patrick: *Sandy's song ends* "Do you think she knows the muffin man song?"

18 - Patrick: "You mean they're taking the thoughts we think we thought and making them thoughts we think we thought... I think."

19 - Patrick: *with candy on his mouth* "All right! Which one of you flatfoots stole my lollypop?" *spongebob, the cops, and patrick laugh* "I mean it!"

20 - Plankton: "That naive cube!"

21 - Plankton: "That's it Mister! You just lost your brain privileges!"

22 - Plankton: "Holographic meatloaf! My favorite!" 

23 - Sandy: "You're nuttin' but pure evil, just like the newspaper comics!"

24 - Random Fish Kid: "I had 4 biscuits and then I ate one. Then I only had 3!"

25 - Spongebob : "Hey squidward, i used your clarinet to unclog my toilet. " 

26 - Spongebob: "More soup for your arm pit?" 

27 - Spongebob: "Squidward? Squidward! The sky had a baby from my cereal box!" 

28 -Spongebob: "The maniacs in the MAILBOX!" 

29 - Spongebob: "no, patrick. theyre laughing next to us."

30 - Spongebob: "Remember...licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets!" 

31 - Spongebob: "I am the master at Kara-tay." 

32 - Spongebob: "Stop it Patrick youre scaring him!" 

33 - Patrick: "Spongebob, I need you to chop off my hands" 

34 - Spongebob: "what do you usually do when i'm gone?
patrick: waiting for you to come back." 

35 - Patrick: "Don't genius live in lamps?" 

36 - Spongebob : " Another day another nickel "

37 - Squidward : " You are billing me to work for you? " 

38 - Spongebob : " You know what's funnier than 24?...25! "

39 -Spongebob: " Psst, squidward, i'm working in the kitchen... at night! hey squidward, guess what? i'[m chopping lettuce... at night. OW!!! i burned my hand... at night!"

40 - Spongebob: " He was number 1! " 

41 - Patrick : "Is mayonnaise an instrument? "

42 - Plankton : "Do instruments of torture count? "

43 - Mr.Krabs : " What did you say, punk? "

44 - Spongebob : "It's not just any boulder........it's a ROCK!"

45 - Spongebob: "I’m ugly and I’m proud! I’m ugly and I’m proud!! I’m ugly and I’m proud!"

46 - Patrick : "Just call me daddy! "

47 - Patrick : " Let's get naked! "

48 - Patrick : "I'm so cold, i'm shivering! "

49 - Patrick : " Squidward , your cieling is talking to me. "

50 - Spongebob : " Excuse me, sir, but you're sitting on my body, which is also my face."

51 - Spongebob: "Im Ready, Im Ready!"

52 - Patrick: "It may be stupid, but it's also dumb!"

53 - Squidward: "No patrick, horse radish isn't an instrument either."

54 - Patrick: "Liar, Liar plants for hire!!"

55 - Sandy: " Patrick, don't you have to be stupid somewhere else? Patrick: "Not until 4."

56 - Spongbob: "Am I a pretty girl?"

57 - Patrick: "Still two ice creams!"

58 - Plankton: "And your son smells like boogers!"

59 - Spongebob: "A one a two a skiddaly diddaly do!"

60 - Spongebob: " Don't we look vicious and bloodthirsty?" 

61 - Squidward: " FUUTUURE!!"

62 - Patrick: "who evers the owner of the white sedan, you left your lights on!"

63 - Spongebob and Patrick: " im a goofy goober yeah! your a goofy goober yeah! were all goofy goobers yeah!"

64 - Spongebob: "Squidward, you look like a steamed vegetable, only smarter."

65 - Patrick: "did you set it to wumbo?"

66 - Patrick: "I wumbo you wumbo he she me wumboo typicall wumbo"

67 - Spongebob: " It means he's afraid of santa clause"

68 - Spongebob: "IMAGANATION!"

69- Patrick: "who cares about a stupid star anyway?"

70 - Patrick - "Where in squidwards body, no wonder it smells funny in here."

71 - Patrick - " You bought me a carnival !?!?!?!? "

72 - Gary - "meow" 

73 - Spongebob: "Gary, YOUR GOING TO EAT YOUR DESSERT,AND YOUR GOING TO LIKE IT!"

74 - Patrick: " Can you give spongebob his brain back, i had to borrow it for the week"

75 - Patrick: " Its like a gold mine, but with fur"

76 - Spongebob: " THE KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA IS TEH PIZZA FOR U AND ME!"

77 - Spongebob: "can't have dirty garbage!"

78 - Spongebob: "i am the 329th in line and nobody forget it!"

79 - Spongebob: "whats better than serving up smiles?" squidward: " being dead or anything else"

80 - Plankton: " it came from my kidney, err i mean my heart"

81 - Spongebob: "forts win wars squidward"

82 - Squidward: " are there any other letters of the alphabet involved here" SpongeTron: "sure all 486 of them!"

83 - Plankton: " F is for fire, burn down the whole town!"

84 - Mr. Krabs: "CRIMANY JIM-JAM!!! You messed up my dollar...rama!" 

85 - Spongebob: "I'll have you know I stubbed my toe last week when watering my spice garden, and I only cried for 20 minutes." 

86 - Spongebob: "got a new bottle of ketchup?"

87 - Patrick: "once there was an ugly barnacle, he was so ugly that everyone died. THE END"

88 -Patrick: "Nonsense, my vocabulary is infinitly expanding!" 

89 - spongebob: "but i always go to work this way patrick:you ain't going to work today where goingto play HOOKY" 

90- Spongebob: "As long as these pants are square and this sponge is bob, I will not let you down!" (Spongebob is holding Mr. Krabs)
Mr. Krabs: "Uh, Spongebob, could you let me down?" 

91 -Pearl: it's my ex-boyfriend,octavius-rex,A.K.A. long,tan and handsome.
meep.
whoa! 

92-Spongebob: "gary,im a prom failure.i couldn't even get a date for my own junior prom.
meow
noooo.that was patrick who brought his mom." 

93 - Patrick: "I LOVE YOU" 

94 -Fish Girl:"I told you that shirt was hideous" 

95 - Plankton: "We should put you in a box and float you down the river, grandma!" 

96 -Computer "1% evil 99% hot gas "

97 - Mr.Krabs "There are only 3 ways I look at it. One: you stole it, Two: you stole, or 3: YOU STOLE IT!!! "

98 - Ms.Puff "AHHH WERE CRASHING" spongebob - "its okay mrs.puff were not in the boat"

99-Squidward "They don't call me 'The Sizzle Lipped Squid' for nothing"

100- Patrick "I wish i had a nose."

101 - Mr. Krabs "We never deny our guests even the most ridiculous requests! "

102 - P.O.O.P People order out patties.

103 - Spongebob : That is my peanut butter... 

104 - Mr.Krabs : I want a pony,with bags full of money.

ALL HAIL SPONGEBOB!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment