Sunday, May 16, 2010

I Don't Love You.

I finally got my slot for a performance on Teacher's Day.
The best part of it is that it's two days away.
WTF.
The band had to sacrifice our long-awaited Saturday just to practice the song we'll be doing.
I Don't Love You
My Chemical Romance.

Bought all our frigging heavy gear to school at 7a.m,
set up all the stuff on stage, ready to rock out,
and that's when teacher screwed us for not helping out in cleaning the school.
-________________________-"
We could only start at 10.
wth.

Practice started with some warm-ups with AC/DC.
awesome.  (:
Anyway, the practice was okay until 
the unimaginable became reality.

My guitar string broke.
"DAMN!!!"

Had to travel all the way to Kepong just to get my strings.
The Guitar Store they have there's quite good.
Bought a set of D'Addario Gauge 10-something strings and my
HOLOGRAPHIC
Guitar picks.  :D
Life rocks.

That's about it.
More to come soon, with some photos of my ugly headstock, with uncut strings that looks like Pinhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment