Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teacher's Day.

The title says it all.
Teacher's Day performances 2010.
Came frigging early to school and set up our equipment..
From ground floor to the second floor..
Practiced for more than an hour..
Brought it all down to the stage..
Changed our clothes..
[I wore a My Chemical Romance tee btw]
(:
Practiced the singing parts..
Cheered for the other performances,
waiting for our turn to shine.
THEN
DISASTER OCCURRED.
The headmistress canceled our performance.
It was the last one,
which should be the most EPIC one.
And she had to cancel it.
DAMN.
But I still went on stage with my guitar in my hand,
waving it in the air,
shouting to the crowd.
"WTH, COME ON!!!"
"COME ON MAN! LET US PLAY!"
That's when fire filled my eyes.

LUCKILY,
Mr. Francis was on our side.
"WE WANT MORE!"
"WE WANT MORE!"
"WE WANT MORE!"
the crowd chanted along with him leading the parade.
"BAND!" 
"BAND!" 
"BAND!" 
"BAND!" 
"IF YOU DON'T PLAY, I WILL DEMERIT YOU A HUNDRED MARKS!!!"
and that's when we came in.
Andre took the mic away from our emcee,
and we started playing.
I Don't Love You, by My Chemical Romance.
Credits to Ian, RJ and Nicholas too for supporting us.
We were told to keep the noise down, 
in case she comes down from her office
and screw us up.
SO..
We played using 2 drum sets, ONLY. 
(:
"1,2,3,4!"
The performance was simply awesome,
filled with head banging.
I even screamed and shouted while playing.
Sometimes we just have to relieve ourselves from stress.
Sigh.
I'm really looking forward to next year's performances. 
I shall end this post with some snapshots from today.
Credits to Azizul for the awesome pics.  (: 


"If you don't play, I'll demerit you 100 marks!"-Mr.Francis


Mr Andre 'Lead Singer'.


Mr. David 'Backup Vocals'


Mr. RJ 'Last-Minute Drummer' joins us. (:




"Please keep it low please keep it low!!!!"-Worried Boy Chrishen


I Love MCR. (:

Mr. Clifford 'Rhythm Guitar'.

Mr. Nicholas 'Sexy Bass'






The Smile on Mr. Francis' handsome face (:


The last-minute guys who made the performance awesome. (:


There you have it, The Crew.
Teacher's Day 2010.

To those who missed it, simply click on the link to the video here:
Thank you everyone for the awesome experience. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment