Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Dean.



This morning I was staring at my Dean Razorback DB Floyd.
I was thinking,
when was the last time I played it?
MORE THAN A MONTH AGO.
Damn.
It's not that I feel regret buying it,
it symbolizes one of my successes in my life. (:
BUT
now I'm thinking..
I could've bought something much better with two thousand bucks.
 Hmm.
Maybe it's SO new that I can still sell it at it's original price.
Original as in TAG price.
Then I'll earn 200 bucks. (:


I could've actually got my LTD EC-50 BLK and a killer pair of EMGs (60 and 81).
AND have some change to do further modifications,
by changing the tuner heads from ESP to Gotoh.
That's what my Dean has now.

ARGH.
Now I must learn to appreciate my Dean. 
I must appreciate my Dean. 
I must appreciate my Dean. 
I must appreciate my Dean. 
I must appreciate my Dean. 
 Sigh.

Plus, I have a performance tomorrow.
Hopefully the band will bring rock the school out.
My Chemical Romance,
here we come. (:
I'll be improvising the solo part, by playing it through a BOSS ME-20,
so that i'll get to play with
WAH-WAH!!!!
I'll be better than Ray Toro. (:
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment