Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chao-ness


Hory shyt, it has been so rong since the rast time i updated my brog
[yea, wth to the spelling up there]
It's just a little something I inherited from the YouTube legend, Peter Chao.

I'm in the Chao Nation, people..
Check out some of his videos, the rinks are down here-
Feast your eyes,.. and ears.. (:
He's frigging hilarious, and these are only 3 of his 77 videos in his channel.
He's the man, filled up most of the times when I'm bored. :D
Behind these few days I was caught up with so many stuff to do. Crap.
Exams are coming, prefect duties.. and other stuffs.
And btw, I was thinking about Prom Night the other day.
Gossips of people asking someone out to prom is populating.
Is this the time yet? nah? I need some guts.. damn.


No comments:

Post a Comment