Saturday, August 21, 2010

Memories

Dang.
Exams are flooding in, and I'm standing right in its way so that I'll be the first one to be drowned first..
Studied like a Nobel piece winner for the past week. 
Okay, maybe more like 3 days. :]
Anyways, I often get bored when I study at times..
(yea, there was once when I tore the book. I rock)
SO I tried ransacking the boxes in my room, to look for stuffs that I've not seen since I moved to this house..
And woah. I got lotsa suprises. 

Yea. OLD TOYS. dang, this is like the moment from Toy Story 3.. (:
Pictured up there is my Ultraman Dyna figure.
I remember having Ultraman Tiga too. 3 of them. dang, it's lost. sigh
And there's these two guys. it was my christmas or birthday gift from my parents when i was 5 i think..
It comes with something like a platform for each figure, then you press that button and the guys will start punching.
If you hit the center button there near the chest, the figure will be ejected from the platform.
POWER RANGERS!!! :D
STAR WARS FANS will go jealous over this. :D
my very own Commtech. i cant find the chips that comes with each figure, that activates that voice thingy...
Lightsaberhhhh!
Ahh memories. My birthday gift from childhood buddy Keith. 
9 years of friendship is certainly great. (:
Okay, you fellas may not know what the hell this is. 
Cuz it's frigging old.
It's actually MASK RIDER's bike. (:
wanna know how old it is, roughly?
1995. WOW. surprised me too.

Well I actually have a dozen more photos on my old stuffs.. 
But i can't stand the uploading process. dang, internet is slow in Malaysia...
anyways, ciao fellas

No comments:

Post a Comment