Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hot Wheeeeeels

Okayh, I'm gonna show you peeps the photos I promised you in that post recently about my old toys. (:


Ford Mustangggggg 
I remember that this used to be one of my favorites..


The Beeeeetle. A legend  :D
It even has the Hot Wheels logo on the top.

And there's these two awesome cars that were my all-time favorites till now.


On the left is my model of Mika Hakkinen's Mclaren F1 race car. 
Owh.
random fact- mCLARen. hahaha. 
It was when he's the top racer that time, probably during 2002 or something, I'm not sure..
On the right is the Michael Shumacher model.
FuNNy thing is that only the Mclaren has the driver seated in it. take a good long look. (:
I remember when I used to fight with my dad because I wanted to use the Mclaren. hahaha.
good old times... played and did everything together. i miss that.
when i found these guys, the first thing that comes to my mind is the Good Old Times. 
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment