Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Out, out, brief candle!

Life sounds meaningless at times.
I think I'm beginning to feel that now.

Anyway, exams are finally over after my two weeks of suffer.
Lately I've been organizing the Prefect's Annual Dinner,
and it's quite hard to handle it,
thank God I have my committees helping me out.
Argh, sore throat.
Skipped tuition too, the sore throat was getting worse at that time.
I'm even coughing right now, dang.
Decided to NOT attend tuition this month.
Hmm.
Guitar's input jack is facing problems,
dang it, gotta spill 100++ bucks on it. ARGH.
hmm,

I'm beginning to feel that there's no point thinking and day dreaming of you.
I feel ignorance, I'm guessing that I'm just like a stalker to you.
Dang, where's my PSP.
I wanna continue playing Loco Roco. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment