Saturday, July 17, 2010

Of Coconuts and Papayas.

Was walking to Jalan Ara the other day, from McDonald's.
Yeah, it's frigging far. But I got used to it, and this time I was accompanied by a cocnut.
I sort of dribbled the ball, I mean, coconut- throughout the whole journey.


Oh ya, did I not mention that I found a papaya on the way there?
Somewhere near Jalan Ara, I suddenly had an idea
I borrowed Kai Ling's marker pen and wrote-
Yeah, I know- I'm awesome. :D
The best part of this is that I left my gifts right in front of Clarrr's house. 
I was trying to avoid people from seeing me placing two fruits in front of their house.
Right after I managed to arrange it nicely, the bloody dogs in the area started barking at me.
I ran off, and laughed my lung out. :D
I love my awesome-ness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment