Saturday, July 17, 2010

Some stuffs.

I got a nice quote right here that I wanna share with you fellas.
I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn’t that enough?- Edward Cullen. 
Yeah, it was pretty random but that quote really inspired me in a way. 
What am I mumbling about. Pffft.
Okay, let me zip away to some stuffs.
Hmm..
Mm..
Why don't you watch this clip while I think? :D

Okay, some time ago Keith bought me my belated birthday present.
BELATED, as usual :D
We sort of exchange gifts every year for birthdays and Christmas. 
It's what you ought to get from a 9-year friendship.
9 whole years of crazy experiences. 
Anyways, the dude bought me sweets this time. 
Sticky.

Awesome sweets. (:
It's kinda pricey though. But I'm close to finishing it already. 
Hmm. Things can't really spill out from my mind right now.
I'll just end this post with some random photos I took recently.


On the left is the photo that proves my mischievous-ness. The other one right there is something my cuzzie bought for me from London, I think. Tastes awesome. 

Chemistry class madness.



Clement Tan drew the Domo-Kuns. (clockwise) the top right one's a combination of Spongebob and Domo-Kun. We modified it into the one below it.
He even drew a Domo-Kun wearing the new weird Manchester United jersey. 
The caricature of that awesome egg right there is mine. (:
Apparently, I found this site where they actually teach you how to draw the addictive and irritating monster.

Learn it, spread the propaganda. Let Domo-Kuns dominate the world. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment