Friday, July 2, 2010

Shirts, and my new blazer.



Finally got my new blazer. The guy's 2 weeks became 2 months.

It's worth my 110 bucks. Well, not MY 110 bucks. (:

By the way, guitar sifu Mr. Goldberg finally gave me my belated birthday present.
A damn awesome tee shirt.
Lamb Of God.... 
Among my major music influences..
(front and back of the shirt)
Thanks Goldberg!!!! :D

Oh ya..
I just remembered that I have another Lamb Of God tee,
I bought it for 60 bucks, 
when they toured to Idonesia.
It's what I wore on the first day of the Chinese New Year. 


Dang, I missed LoG's concert in Singapore.
Even bands like Trivium performs in Indonesia, but not in Malaysia.
MALAYSIA, WHEN CAN WE HAVE A METAL CONCERT?!
I hope it's before I die.
*I heard that Metallica's coming in December or January next year. If everything comes to plan, they'll perform for us, awesomeeeee.:D*

No comments:

Post a Comment