Saturday, July 3, 2010

Old Folks.

Shit, Morale folio is due in 4 weeks and I'm barely started with it.
I took the initiative to organize a visit to the old folk's home here in Bandar Sri Damansara., since it's the nearest one around here. *pm me or something for their contact number*
14 of us went, should have been 15 but a certain friend notified me that he won't be coming, 10 minutes before our gathering. I wonder who's the fella.... (:
Anyways, the 13 chickens were so frigging timid and didn't walk up to the main gate.
HOW THE HELL ARE WE GONNA GO IN THEN?
So I went up to the guy, and told him that I've made an appointment with a guy called Steve, yesterday.
He said- "Who's Steve?"
WTF?!
Well, he let us in though, he told me to look for Ah Seong.
Seems like Steve is Ah Seong. It's his Christian name.
We went upstairs, stayed in the balcony. An old lady came up to us singing Happy Birthday.
Clement couldn't resist laughing like some hyena.
Later on, Steve came back, asking who's the leader here.
All fingers pointed to me. wth.
Followed him, and told him that we wanted to clean up the place.
So we cleaned the windows. 
Sounds more like POSED with the windows. (:
I'm only gonna upload a few pics, cuz the line's being a girl today.
Clement and Gerald does housework. AMAZING. (:


Zhie Lynn poses with the mop. Since when people smile when they're moping. lol
The gang. Clement was laughing like a hyena again cuz the photographer (an old man) held up my camera to his eyes to take this photo. He must be thinking that it's like the old fashioned cameras. (:
PHOTO OF THE DAY   :D

No comments:

Post a Comment