Monday, July 19, 2010

PLKN

I was frigging bored this afternoon. Tried cracking my head for ideas on how to fill up my time..
Then I thought- everyone's talking about PLKN, whether they got chosen, or not.


Sooooooooooo,
I tried sms-ing to check if I got chosen for the program.
yeah i know-it's a genius idea. (:

PLKN SEMAK 940610-XX-XXXX
Send it to 15888.
I shared my craziness with my cousin.
Then the fella sorta burst my bubble, and worried me too.

What if they replied-

Semakan Status Terpilih Siri 8/2011
NAMA : 940610xxxxxx NO. KAD PENGENALAN : OSCAR WONG TZE CHUEN CATATAN : Tahniah, anda terpilih menyertai PLKN Siri 8/2011


I'll screw myself to death.
And that's when my cousin burst out laughing his ass off at me.
Shit...
If it really happened, then I'm doomed.
So much for fooling around.

:Funny fact:
If you got chosen, then they'll reply TAHNIAH (that's congratulations in the Malay language =D),
but if you weren't chosen, instead, they'll reply MAAF (that's sorry in Malay).
Lol?

I should be the other way round.
To us, being chosen for the campaign is like some nightmare.
What's so much to congratulate about for being chosen? LOL.

Oh ya, there's this cool picture I found on Google when I searched for PLKN. (:
GI.JOE compared to PLKN. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment