Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday.

Bithday's 80 minutes from now.
I'm sooo exicited..
$  Money.. $
I'm really wondering who's gonna be the first one to wish me later.
(:

Anyway,
I went to Jucso Bukit Tinggi just now to check out the place.
It's kinda nice,
like a more simple version of our aweseome 1 Utama.
The best part is that the area's frigging cold.
Cool and fresh air surrounds the place.
Had dinner at the open area,
3 floors high.
FRIGGING COLD.
but
FRIGGING AWESEOME.

There was also this shop that sells Domo-Kuns.
I think I'll get one soon,
cuz i like the fella's 'fierce' look. (:
Sis splashed 30 bucks on two cute plush toys
from a shop called 2:30.
It literally means 2 for 30 bucks.
nice shop.

When I started to get bored,
I dragged my dad to the Yamaha music shop there. 
Inquired about the Zoom G1XN pedal.
Tried it out for awhile.
Okay not really awhile, more like an hour. (:

It's only 380 bucks.
Has a good distortion for blues, classic rock and metal.
Clean's okay, but the acoustic tone was great.
Everything was okay.
EXCEPT
the Wah-wah effect.
It was bad. 
The sound was as bad as it's size, 
FRIGGING SMALL.
the pedal's smaller than my feet.
sigh.




I tried out using this Yamaha AES420.
1880 bucks.
Not bad for a Yamaha.
The shape's a little odd,
not really used to it but the sound's good.


THIS BABY MADE MY DAY AWESOME.
Laney LX120T.
It's damn bloody good.
I don't know it's price,
didn't even bother asking. (:
It's 120 watts of power is amazing.
If not mistaken it's equipped with two Celestions.
Laney really manufactures good amps.
I recall once when I tried out another Laney amp..


Laney TT50H Head unit with some cabinet which I'm not sure of it's model.
Fully tubed, great distortion.
Only 1800 bucks. 
(:
That's it for today.
Remember to wish me happy birthday or I swear that I'll come into your dreams and start killing you.
Nightmare on Malaysian Streets.  

-cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment