Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day.

Went out to The Curve for lunch.
Pizza Hut, my sis suggested. (or wanted)
The new pizza rocks, it's seafood with pineapples and
CHEESE...
*wipes drool*
Bill came up to 55 bucks, sis insisted to pay the bill by herself.
I'm not getting in her way.
(:
Later on I went surveying for a Father's Day gift.
Damn I hate it when things are done last minute. I'll get sooo blur and blank on ideas.
Tried surveying for an Argentina jersey or a replica of the Jabulani ball.
*Enters shop.
*Targets for shirt and ball
*Flips price tag
*Leaves shop.
4 simple moves. The price was abit over my budget. I thought they had low-end versions of the World Cup jerseys and balls. But no. shit.
Ended up in Popular, the CD RAMA section.
I thought getting a CD would please him enough.
Went around looking for a nice CD, took me like an hour.
*wipes sweat
After an hour of flipping through discs, from Tracy Chapman to Stevie Ray Vaughn to AC/DC to Kenny G,
I finally chose Richard Clayderman.
40 bucks, 2 CDs, great songs and nice boxing.
After paying I stood in a corner, trying my best to peel out the price tag.  -.-
Right after that I present the CD to Dad. 
"Thank you."
(:
Enjoy the CD! Sit back, put on the eye mask as you always do and I'll turn on the song for you. 
Happy Father's Day 2010.

-cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment