Sunday, June 27, 2010

Interview.

For English, every fourth formers need to take an oral exam.
I bet the teachers don't know that we can speak fluent English.
Nowadays there are even teachers who can't speak English at all. 
So much for producing quality teachers.
sigh.
Anyways, I paired up with my dude Azizul.
He's the class Natural Disaster when it comes to answering exam papers with stupid i meant 
AWESOME answers.
It just happened that day, again.
We were sitting for our Civics exam.
Practically nobody cares about it.
So Mr. Genius blasted every stupid thing we could all think of into the paper.
What happened to him?
Nothing much other than being called into the Principle's office and getting 24 marks.
LOL

The interview's due tomorrow.
We just managed to finish it.
Thanks to Google Docs. Really saved our lives.
*if you wanna know more about google docs just pm me or something.*
It's about Azizul as the interviewer and me, as Slash.
Damn funny things happened.
I literally laughed alone in front of the computer.
Here's the screenshot of it.

There were many many other hilarious moments.
LOL. 
Wish us luck passing the oral exam. 
-cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment