Saturday, June 12, 2010

I lived a year longer.

Stayed up to 3 am Facebooking.
I finally realized that Facebooking at that time us just stupid.
Nobody's online,
It's like you're talking to yourself.

Anyway..
Parents brought me to The Curve for my birthday.
Mum wanted to bring me to Red Box or Marché.
I couldn't help it but to forced her to bring me to TGI Fridays, again.
(:

TGI Fridays really serve you the REAL food.
Yeah, it's pricey.
But it's really worth every cent you pay for.
I ordered Jack Daniel's Glazed Ribs.
So what if it's 50 bucks.
It's really awesome.
I think I started drolling when I saw it.
All Hail TGI Fridays.
I wonder why my dad smiled like that. (:

Ahhh i forgot what is this called but it's nice. (:

Jack Daniel's® Glazed Ribs.

After the meal my mum HAD TO tell the crew that it's my birthday.
There goes TGI embarrassing me again. (:
They'll make you stand on the chair,
sing a song using the ketchup bottle as a mic and
blow off the candle on my FREE cake from 2 metres or so.
Oh yeah,
everybody will be looking at you.
(:

Well it's all worth it.
After that I sent my guitar for repairs.
Will blog about that in my next post.

-Later at night-
Attended Add Maths tuition.
90 minutes of torture.
After class, we went to the mamak to 'celebrate my birthday'- exact words from Clarrrr.
It was a simple gathering made awesome.
Really brighten up my day as my guitar gave my big problems just now.
6 friends came.
Including guitar sifu Goldberg.
Played drinking games again, but with teh tarik and kopi O this time.
(:

Credits to Clarrrr, who went through the all trouble to organize this.
(well maybe not so much of trouble.) lol

thank you guys.



-cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment