Saturday, June 26, 2010

School teachers wtf


Since I'm quite sure that there's some spy here for our school, I'll just address this teacher as Teacher X.
P.S- a special message to the school spy:
You're just damn stupid trying to spy on stuffs like this.
You've caused enough trouble already.
Give up, it's not like you're getting paid or something for doing this.
Lifeless fool.

Recently, Teacher X came into class but instead of starting to teach immediately as Teacher X always does,
she waits for every student to be enter the class first.
Teacher X even called us to find the missing guys.
We're not dogs, mind you.
Anyways, Teacher X started blasting our class.
Not about our results but about the Parents Teacher Association complaining about her teaching methods.
WAKE UP, TEACHER X.
What made you think that setting up an exam for us that includes a chapter which isn't even taught in tuition,
would be good to us?
Yeah, you tell us that you've informed about this a month before our exam. 
SO WHAT?
We're not even done with the previous chapter and now you want us to study for another one.
...
I know you taught us about the chapter.
But covering it in 30 minutes won't help us, you see.
You say that we don't come to her and ask questions.
And you say that our class love to boast.
And you mentioned my name as an example.
Yeah right.
I came up personally to ask you qeuestions.
You gave me stupid explainations.
So i said "Oh okay. I'll try to learn by myself, teacher."
You call that boasting?
Then you must be amazing.
You could've went into the Guinness Book of Records for this.
I remembered once when you told us to change to another class if we didn't liked her teaching method.
Excuse me, you're teaching every class, the same subject.
you genius.
.........................................................................................................
-cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment