Friday, June 18, 2010

Shopping. (not for clothes, mind you)

Went out with Goldberg, Chris, Kevin, Philip, Jen Zhen and
VICTOR YEE.
FIY,
Victor's gay.
He may have that innocent and blur look on his face but he's super inquisitive.
Itchy hands. Touches everything that exists.
check out the videos i've uploaded in my Facebook page.
enough about victor.
anyways..
i bought this cool ORANGE guitar amp.
yeah, i serious;y meant ORANGE.
ORANGE.
ORANGE.
It's 155 bucks, 3 watts, has a built in tuner, dual channels, 4 inch speakers and authentic grill.
I love orange.
(:
Victor got obsessed with my Orange.
He went nuts with it, promoting the amp to passing motorcyclists.
Later on we went to Desa Parkcity to check out another shop.
They're authorized dealers for Gibson. wow.
Instead of checking out the awesome high-end gibsons they have, i tried this>
A mini electric guitar. 
Best of all, it's PINK.
i had the whole shop looking at me. hahahaha.
Which reminds me..
When I entered JS Music, the entire shop was frigging quiet.
Someone called me and that's when my 
JUSTIN BIEBER RINGTONE
blasted through the shop.
damn.. the moment was damn funny.
the whole shop including the staffs were laughing their asses off.
:D
oh ya.. i also bought the Lee sisters a pair of TURQUOISE guitar picks.
they match their nail polish too. :D 


-cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment